What is Cache and its benefits
- Cache is a high speed data storage layer where we can store and retrieve data fast and RAM is a best example of cache.
- Transient storage which means its just a copy but not the original storage.
- Store pre-computed value for future requests like employees average salary etc.
- Cache can be used in various applications like Database, Operating system, CDN(content delivery network) and web applications.
- Improves application performance.
- Reduces load on database.
- Increase IO’s and concurrency in the application.