How to Have Icons with No Name in Windows
Normally you have to have a name for an icon, just spaces are not allowed. To create an icon with no name attached:
- Make sure NumLock is on
- Highlight the Icon you want to change
- Right-Mouse click and select Rename
- While holding down the Alt key, type 0160
- Now the icon will have no name below it.
To Create Multiple Icons with No Name - From John R.
- Follow directions detailed above
- With the second icon simply add one space-bar character AFTER the 0160 number.
- Each successive icon gets an additional space-bar character at the end (to prevent a duplicate naming error).