What are the benefits of Performance Optimization in Java
This is quick tutorial on listing out the benefits of Performance Optimization in Java.
Poor performance of applications can cause delayed responses to the end user and unoptimized use of servers and other resources. Ultimately, these issues can impact user experience and the cost of running an application.
Optimizing performance of your Java applications will improve:
- Latency, enhancing user experience.
- Application adoption, multiplying overall ROI.
- Code quality, resulting in reduced downtime.
- Server efficiency, reducing total infrastructure costs.
- SEO, increasing search rankings.