What are the advantages and disadvantages in Microservices Architecture
We will learn about the benefits and drawbacks of the microservices architecture in this tutorial.
- Microservices can be launched individually, which is an advantage of the architecture.
- Microservices can expand on their own.
- Better fault tolerance is provided by microservices.
- A smaller code base makes it simpler and faster for new team members to understand the code.
- Different technology stacks can be used to build various microservices.
- Asynchronous communication between microservices helps reduce coupling.
- The design and construction of microservices-based systems is more difficult.
Adjustments in how teams and organizations operate are necessary.
- additional teams to handle
- More developers are frequently needed.
- Teams must work together more effectively.
- Builds are frequently more expensive.
- Problem identification becomes challenging.
- Tests grow more difficult.