Write a program to Put Even and Odd elements in a List into Two Different Lists in Python
In this tutorial we are going to learn about program to Put Even and Odd elements in a List into Two Different Lists in Python.
a= n=int(input("Enter number of elements:")) for i in range(1,n+1): b=int(input("Enter element:")) a.append(b) even= odd= for j in a: if(j%2==0): even.append(j) else: odd.append(j) print("The even list",even) print("The odd list",odd)
- User must enter the number of elements and store it in a variable.
- User must then enter the elements of the list one by one using a for loop and store it in a list.
- Another for loop is used to traverse through the elements of the list.
- The if statement checks if the element is even or odd and appends them to separate lists.
- Both the lists are printed.