Write a program to to Find the Sum of Digits in a Number in Python
In this tutorial we are going to learn about finding the Sum of Digits in a Number in Python.
n=int(input("Enter a number:")) tot=0 while(n>0): dig=n%10 tot=tot+dig n=n//10 print("The total sum of digits is:",tot)
- User must first enter the value and store it in a variable.
- The while loop is used and the last digit of the number is obtained by using the modulus operator.
- The digit is added to another variable each time the loop is executed.
- This loop terminates when the value of the number is 0.
- The total sum of the number is then printed.