Write a program to Swap the First and Last Value of a List in Python
In this tutorial we are going to learn about Swapping the First and Last Value of a List in Python.
a= n= int(input("Enter the number of elements in list:")) for x in range(0,n): element=int(input("Enter element" + str(x+1) + ":")) a.append(element) temp=a a=a[n-1] a[n-1]=temp print("New list is:") print(a)
- User must enter the number of elements in the list and store it in a variable.
- User must enter the values of elements into the list.
- The append function obtains each element from the user and adds the same to the end of the list as many times as the number of elements taken.
- A temporary variable is used to swap the first and last element in the list.
- The newly formed list is printed.