Write a program to Find the Union of two Lists in Python
In this tutorial we are going to learn about finding the Union of two Lists in Python.
l1 =  num1 = int(input('Enter size of list 1: ')) for n in range(num1): numbers1 = int(input('Enter any number:')) l1.append(numbers1) l2 =  num2 = int(input('Enter size of list 2:')) for n in range(num2): numbers2 = int(input('Enter any number:')) l2.append(numbers2) union = list(set().union(l1,l2)) print('The Union of two lists is:',union)
- User must enter the number of elements in the list and store it in a variable.
- User must enter the values to the same number of elements into the list.
- The append function obtains each element from the user and adds the same to the end of the list as many times as the number of elements taken.
- The same of 2 and 3 is done for the second list also.
- The union function accepts two lists and returns the list which is the union of the two lists, i.e, all the values from list 1 and 2 without redundancy.
- The set function in the union function accepts a list and returns the list after elimination of redundant values.
- The lists are passed to the union function and the returned list is printed.