How to Create Quick Access to Your Desktop in Windows
How do you access your darn desktop when you have a ton of applications open? Well you could right click on the taskbar and do a minimize all, but that can be slow, Instead:
- Open a browser window (double-click on “My Computer”)
- If there is no toolbar, select View from the menu and select Toolbar.
- Then from the dropdown list-box in the toolbar select desktop.
- Now minimize it and forget about it.
- The next time you want to access your desktop just click the desktop window on the taskbar.
- As long as you don’t close the window when you shutdown, it will reopen when you start windows again.
Additional Note from BJs: You can also drag the Desktop folder to the start menu. Then you just press Ctrl-ESC and click on Desktop