How to Turn Off Window Animation in Windows
You can shut off the animation displayed when you minimize and maximize windows. This tip makes navigating Windows 95 a lot faster especially for those that don’t have super fast video cards.
- Open Regedit
- Control panel
- Right Mouse Click an empty space in the right pane.
- Select new/string value.
- Name the new value MinAnimate.
- Double click on the new string value (MinAnimate) and click on “Modify”
- Enter a value of 0 for Off or 1 for On then hit
- Close Regedit and all programs then reboot.