How to Turn Off Window Animation in Windows
Turn Off Window Animation
You can shut off the animation displayed when you minimize and maximize windows. This tip makes navigating Windows 95 a lot faster especially for those that don’t have super fast video cards.
- Open Regedit
- Control panel
- Right Mouse Click an empty space in the right pane.
- Select new/string value.
- Name the new value MinAnimate.
- Double click on the new string value (MinAnimate) and click on “Modify”
- Enter a value of 0 for Off or 1 for On then hit
- Close Regedit and all programs then reboot.