Write a program to Display Fibonacci Sequence Using Recursion in python
In this tutorial we are going to learn about writing a program to Display Fibonacci Sequence Using Recursion.
# Python program to display the Fibonacci sequence def recur_fibo(n): if n <= 1: return n else: return(recur_fibo(n-1) + recur_fibo(n-2)) nterms = int(input(“enter no of terms”)) # check if the number of terms is valid if nterms <= 0: print("Plese enter a positive integer") else: print("Fibonacci sequence:") for i in range(nterms): print(recur_fibo(i))
- In Fibonacci series ,the sequence is like n-1+n-2=n
- so ,here first in recur_ fibbo function,we are using if and else statement.if the number is less than or equal to one which is starting of sequence it will directly assign n to it else if n is greater than 1 it uses return statement to add n-1 and n-2.
- Now, take iput number from user.
- Use another if and else statement to check the validity of no of terms,enter a number less than 0 then it asks you to enter positive number else it will use for loop and iterate over nterms .
- Finally,we call the function with iterator and print fibanocci series.